Scott F. Johnson, DMD, MS, LLC is known for placing high-quality, precision-guided dental implants using state-of-the-art techniques and equipment.
We use a special cone-beam x-ray system that produces a 3D image of your entire neck, jaw and skull to allow us to perform dental implant surgeries virtually before the real thing. This allows for optimal placement of the dental implants in a safer and more efficient manner when compared to standard placement techniques.
3D Imaging & Guided Implant Benefits
- Highly predictible outcome
- Ensures safe and accurate placement of the implant
- Reduces the time it takes to place the implant
Scott F. Johnson, DMD, MS, LLC Benefits
- High-quality materials
- Use of 3D imaging & state-of-the-art placement techniques
- Less total time spent at the dentist with minimal office visits